My Blog List

Friday, May 2, 2008

T Minus 2 & counting .......

Tick .... tick .... tick .... tick ..........time can NOT go by fast enough. At noon I will be leaving work to embark upon a mini-vacay to Williamsburg. I have been needing this respite for many, many months. Got all packed last night & even made one of those last-minute-things-I'll-probably-forget lists. This has got to be THE best planned excursion I've ever put together.

And to make things even easier -- on Monday I bought me a NEW CAR !!! So I will have no worries about whether my old Cav will survive another road trip. This new beauty only has 21 miles on it when I drove it off the lot ! Of course once the initial euphoria wore off & reality kicked my arse with the hard fact that I have picked up another payment to add to the list of those hungry for the remnants of my paycheck. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Pish posh !! I'm leaving on a mini-vacay in less then 2 hrs & DAMMIT I'M GOING TO ENJOY IT !!!! I'll worry bout all that other stuffs when I get back & the glow has faded.

take care .... stay kool .... be content MK

No comments: