My Blog List

Friday, March 7, 2008

T G I F

This has been quite a week ! 2 days in a workshop in DC, first week of the month & a fight with the "tax Man." No one can say I lead a dull life !

I learned some very valuable stuff in that workshop that will hopefully turn some hard work into GOLD ! My first chance to test it out will be this summer. I'm not intimidated by the work, however the amount of tee crossing & eye dotting will be daunting and probably have me second or even triple guessing myself & my abilities. We'll just have to wait & see ...."ever onward & upward."

I did NOT relish the getting up at 0'darkthirty to catch the train, but did enjoy the snooze on the way up there. Something lulling about the train -- even with the incessant clattering & yapping. I've tried to read & do puzzles but it reeeeeeeeely farks up my equilibrium & I'm nauseous for a long time afterwards. So sleep is the only thing left. And it helps to recoup the lost z's from having to get up so dammed early.

Alas it is that time & I must get my move on. Here's hoping today goes by super fast & that the weekend proves worth the wait.

take care .... stay kool .... be content MK

No comments: