My Blog List

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Who stole Spring ?!!

WTF is Spring ???? This weather has been UNbelievable of late ! Where's the upper 60s to low 70s & the SUN ?!?!?! Now part of me says it's a good thing that it's been rainy -- keeps that nasty Mr. Drought at bay. But that part is getting drowned out by the restlessness of grilling, planting & swingin on the swing -- OUTSIDE.

My Mom says they've had warmer weather up home than we've been having here home. There's something decidedly wrong with that seeing how she lives 460+ miles NORTH of here. Positively disgusting. But not disgusting enough to make me move back up North -- sh-sh-sh-u-d-d-d-e-r-r-r-r.

Oh well as a great friend pointed out, the signs are EVERYWHERE ...... trees leafing, flowers showing off, lawns greening up & tree sex ........ I just want the temperatures to raise a tetch, thass all. Actually probably my favoritest seasons are Spring & Fall -- rebirth & pre-death. Kinda comforting in an oddly perverse way. But that's me ... attracted the extremes both in nature & life. Keeps people guessing ! Just call me Enigma ! ;-)

take care .... stay kool .... be content MK

No comments: