My Blog List

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hunk-a Hunk-a

burnin MUSCLES !!!! OMG !!! Last evening I just did my first set of that resistance band 30 min video (I posted it earlier somewhere) from Spark People. Let's just say I was re-introduced (and quite rudely, I might add !) to a bunch of real slackers -- my hamstrings, obliques (HA !! THAT'S rich considering I can't find them thru the "padding"), biceps, lower back & calves.

This workout may seem simple (or even easy to some), but that 30 mins prit-near whooped MY 49.66 yr old butt !!! But I must say, I feel better for having done it & now I only have to wait till tomorrow to get more reacquainted with the aforementioned group of slackers.

OHHHHHHH, MAN ! Tween the boogeying & this routine, I'll be buff ....... in roughly 2 yrs !!!

PARTAAAAAAAAY ON, MY PEEPS FOR BEN GAY IS WATCHING YOU FROM THE SIDELINES !!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO !!! =D

No comments: